VIVA LAS VEGAS!
We’re gearing up for another year of the Magento Imagine Conference here at InteractOne and are particularly excited to be teaming up with our friends and partners at BluePay. InteractOne and BluePay have joined forces to bring Magento merchants the secure payment processing they need for their stores and customers.
A few features of what BluePay has to offer:
- Customers want a fast, secure checkout – BluePay delivers in just one step
- Single-source reporting (one merchant vendor) increases reporting accuracy and efficiency
- Fully PCI compliant – strongly secures customer data away from your server
Our CEO, Brian Dwyer will be at booth #41. Be sure to stop by and say Hey! If you want to schedule a session with Brian at Imagine, email him at [email protected] or call at (513) 469-3355.
Several other team members are attending including Barb Scales, our Magento Solutions Advocate Extraordinaire. Barb is looking forward to meeting with our clients and talking to Magento merchants about our 100% on-shore development expertise. If you want to schedule a chat or coffee break with Barb, shoot her an email at [email protected] or give her a call at (513) 469-3361.
What we are looking forward to this year at Magento Imagine 2017
There are always excellent speakers and major Magento announcements made at Imagine but, what we look forward to most is meeting with YOU!
A lot of merchants are still wondering how Magento 2 will affect their Magento 1.x sites and their overall business. Are you considering an upgrade to Magento 2? If so, when? Or, are you thinking of moving to a new platform all together? Do you have questions and need answers? We’re hearing a lot of good questions from the community:
- We’re running on M1, should we upgrade to M2?
- What are the differences between Community M2 and Enterprise M2?
- How do I maintain my SEO rankings with this change?
- How do I improve conversion with M2?
- Is M2 more secure for my customers?
If you’re interested in setting up a one-on-one meeting, please email Barb for Magento development at [email protected] or Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Barb and Brian are happy to schedule a quick meet up anywhere, a hallway, the pool, how about one of the food and beverage stations? You name it, we’ll be there!
See you at Imagine!