Magento Case Study
InteractOne was tasked with improving order processing and ERP integration
Order Processing and ERP Integration
An innovator in the healthcare food service industry for 40 years, Aladdin Temp-Rite’s customer-driven innovations lead the healthcare food service industry. To answer the increasing demand for better choices in meal delivery and presentation, Aladdin has developed solutions for every food service application. Varied applications and requirements call for specific solutions, which is why Aladdin looked to Magento to expand their services and to supply their customers via eCommerce.
- Custom Magento Design & Development
- Custom Integrations
- Custom Shipping Logic
- Checkout Optimization
- Personalized Location Information & Mapping
Although Aladdin Temp-Rite does not sell to the public, the company looked to eCommerce technology to drive efficiency and productivity in their extensive distributor channel.
InteractOne was tasked with building a new Magento site that included a number of enhancements to order processing and ERP integration, as well as the Aladdin Temp-Rite branding.
Like each Magento project undertaken by InteractOne, Aladdin’s re-platform began with an extensive Feature Exploration Process. This comprehensive effort ensures that priorities and requirements are fully outlined – avoiding surprises.
InteractOne’s well-planned approach for Aladdin Temp-Rite included:
- Using Magento’s native functionality and scalability to support the growth of Aladdin Temp-Rite’s online marketing and selling efforts
- Customizing front-end to provide configurable shopping options and catalog per customer group
- Optimizing back-end catalog maintenance with custom-built order integration to Aladdin’s ERP system
- Modifying order processing to provide price import
- Extending the site’s search capabilities
- Allowing customers to review a shipping and tax estimate that is then updated once the order is fulfilled. Provide pricing options segmented by customer group