Magento Case Study
Little Zen Minds
InteractOne was tasked with building a new, totally responsive
website that created a fun and interactive user experience.
Little Zen Minds
BigCommerce Migration from Magento 1
Little Zen Minds is an online toy store specializing in boutique children’s educational toys. Via their BigCommerce merchant site, Little Zen Minds sells hundreds of items from board games to dolls and musical instruments.
- Custom Magento Design & Development
- Custom Integrations
- Custom Shipping Logic
- Checkout Optimization
- Personalized Location Information & Mapping
With support for Magento’s hosted platform “Go” ending, Little Zen Minds decided to consider alternative eCommerce platforms well suited to SMBs.
Based on that research, Little Zen Minds settled on BigCommerce as their new platform and sought help from InteractOne to assist in migrating their entire eCommerce website from Magento to BigCommerce.
InteractOne successfully migrated Little Zen Minds from Magento to BigCommerce. While doing the migration, we developed several design customizations including product pricing filters, category layouts with content elements, and customized product pages. The new UX/UI changes included a fully responsive design (native to BigCommerce), as well as category and product page layout changes to make browsing a breeze for both mobile and desktop customers.
Unique Features List
- Content and branding to match the Graeter’s design
- A fully “shopable” site
- A revamped checkout process
- Responsive design
- Location sensitive, tailored with individualized maps and offers
- Optimized for speed
- Specialized “Create your own 6 pack” feature
- Custom Magento coding/design
- Extension integrations
- Product grids
- Menu drop down adaptions
- Custom logic for shipping
- One of a kind “Create your own 6 pack” tool