Google Ads & SEO Case Study
BASCO USA asked InteractOne to develop a Paid Google Ads SEO campaign to compete within a crowded B2B marketplace.
BASCO USA is the leading distributor of industrial packaging and container related products.
BASCO started business 75 years ago in 1946 with the customer in mind, aiming to provide premier service and shopping experiences. See how we have stuck by this mission to this day.
- Custom Magento Design & Development
- Custom Integrations
- Custom Shipping Logic
- Checkout Optimization
- Personalized Location Information & Mapping
Drive growth for a brand that competes in a B2B market against high-level competitors.
We built a Google Ads account fresh for Basco USA and incorporated new SEO tactics, which added new revenue and aided an increase in branded/direct traffic
- Launched a new Google Ads account with Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns
- Refined traffic to primarily Search Ads, allocating the budget to campaigns with largest volume of conversions and the best Cost per Conversion
- Reintroduced shopping with a more granular focus, highlighting sale items and best sellers.
We implemented a topical authority approach in SEO with a focus on top-selling categories which included top competitors. Another major focus was to update the metadata to land highly-qualified B2B-specific terms. We utilized Mageworx to create new dynamic landing pages to drive more traffic. This was all completed in addition to cleaning up a lot of technical SEO issues.
- Enhance meta titles to feature bulk & wholesale
- Fixed technical issues across site
- Broken Internal Linking
- 404 Fixes
- Disavowed Toxic Backlinks
- Created and began implementation of buyer’s guide style content
- Created content calendar for blog posting to increase topical authority
The following results cover the time periods of Jan 1, 2021 – Jul 31, 2021 vs Jan 1, 2019 – Jul 31, 2019:
Bacso’s site saw a 106% growth in users on the website which helped lead to a 73% growth in revenue.
We saw a growth in Google/Organic users of 82% and a 50% growth in revenue.
The new Google Ads account added revenue which is now 17% of the total. The ads and positive experience with the website help lead to more Direct traffic – which increased 47% in users and 67% in revenue.
- 106% Growth in website users 106% 106%
- 73% Growth in revenue 73% 73%
- 82% Growth in Organic Users 82% 82%