Third Party Marketplaces
Grow your business through Third Party Marketplaces
We know merchants are interested in taking advantage of the selling power of the major online players such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Rakuten, and others, but aren’t sure how to proceed. With our Magento background and eCommerce marketing expertise, we will guide you through the process to get you set up and running.
Benefits to selling on 3rd party marketplaces:
- Additional sales and revenue
- Increased accessibility – makes it easier for customers to find you
- Extend your brand, store or product line brands
- Continued sale source options
The 3rd party marketplaces are good at indexing products so that searches pull them up first, both on the marketplace and on search engines. So in short, filling out more data fields causes buyers to be able to easily find your product. More shoppers translates to more buyers.
Can I do this myself?
Sure, you can DIY just about anything. Although, some things are better left to the experts. Updating templates and optimizing data for each 3rd party marketplace is tedious and time-consuming. Even after products are published, any number of issues can arise that will need to be fixed. With the time we save you, you will be able to source more products, gather more customers and grow your business.
How does this work?
At InteractOne, we break down the process into 3 steps:
1) Discovery and Road-mapping
- We will help get your products on the 3rd party marketplaces that make sense for you.
- Assist you in determining which product SKUs make sense
- Organize your data by completing any missing attributes on your behalf
2) Setup and Integration
- Product feed set up
- Order Processing – 3rd party marketplace to Magento/ERP
- Fulfillment – Tracking Magento back to 3rd party marketplace
3) Expansion and Support
- Ongoing organization of product names, subtitles, photo descriptions, and attributes
- Support when issues arise with product descriptions, template fixes, and data updates
- Detailed reporting including number of sessions, page views, sales volume, conversion rates, and more
- Notifications with the percentage of time you are to be a featured merchant on Amazon and other tips
- Provide recommendations for optimization along the way
- Reporting visibility so you can to track our work right down to the SKU level where it counts.
We are integrators for:
Contact us for more info on 3rd Party Marketplaces